Sunday, February 12

February in pictures

Dear Family and Friends,
Whats up yo?
This has been a good time back at Baylor this semester.

^Sometimes I look a little rough in the morning. Can't you just feel the 'IWannaGoBackToSleep' feeling?


I have been a little sick every now and then. I bought some drugs/supplements. I'm doing great as of now. Little phlegm (such a crazy word!) every now and then.

I got to spend a whole weekend with the beautiful Becca Stanton in Shreveport last weekend. This picture was at Bistro Byronz...which is now coming to Lafayette where the old Fazoli's/Elephant Room was. Highly recommend it.

It was nice to hang out.

We had our favorite chips and salsa at Chili's.

She said that I was taking too many pictures of her...haha...maybe so. I just want to cherish our time together.

Young Life has really started up this now. This is a picture from club.

They're trying to eat a marshmallow but their heads are being pulled back by a elastic tube...if you go forward too fast....it'll *SNAP* you back.

One of the 7th graders had some RG3 superman socks with capes at lunches Friday. These things were going for $300+ on eBay!

Life is good. Jesus is ruling and showing me more grace each day. I have loved starting to disciple 2 of my Young Life guys weekly. School is school...but not quite as hard as I feel it usually is. So that's nice. CHARLIE, sister Hannah's second son, should be coming any second! He was due on Thursday. Lots of good going around.

Love you all,
Andrew

P.S.- anyone reading any good books right now that they'd like to give me?

1 comment:

  1. I have some good books that I'm NOT reading that you may enjoy. I'll look next time I'm home and send one to you.
    -R

    ReplyDelete

feel free to give me some feedback