Saturday, November 12

Lots of time in Madrid

So after I went to see Mr. Mike in Germany, I had three and a half weeks in a row in Madrid. These are a just a couple of the sights during that.

This is called "El Rastro" which if you want to know, literally translates to "the trail" or "trace." It's a huge, cheap, flea market where people just line up 

STUFFFFF

Tried to take a picture....didn't focus.

I almost got one of these for Max

There was a rainbow outside of my 14th floor apartment

This is Chase. He's from TN but on Young Life staff here in Madrid.  Good friends now.

I was in the middle of spinning the boat in this picture.

This is Matt. I literally met him outside of that Coldplay concert. We hit it off. 

The girl is Emily. We actually did Work Crew together for YL camp back in '09 in Colorado at Frontier Ranch.


Some emblematic buildings in Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to give me some feedback