Saturday, October 29

Just some pictures and captions



This a basketball court I used to play at with my roommates a few times. I've also gone to a gym Friday afternoons and played with some legit guys, including 3 seven-footers who have played in the Spanish basketball league here.


 Only in Spain
"PROHIBITED
THROWING TOILET PAPER IN THE TOILET
THROW IT IN THE TRASH CAN
CAMERAS ARE WATCHING YOU!!"

This was the Coldplay concert at the Plaza de Toros. Inside of that bull ring, thousands watched Coldplay.  I  listened from outside, as it was loud and clear. Really fun.
BUT, the concert was being livestreamed to the world via YouTube! This was the van, and it had Hi-Def screens of all the camera views inside of the stadium. So I DID get to see them(:

There's always leaves around our school in Madrid. This felt like a fall picture.

I went on a little weekend retreat with my church. We made a fire. 

It was warm. Reminds me of Texada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to give me some feedback