I like to update my family and friends about what's going on. I used to write an email once a week. I figured a blog would be less clutter to their mailboxes and easier for anyone to see, anytime.
Monday, September 12
The man on the metro ride home
This guy went car to car playing different songs, waiting for applause, giving intros to his songs, telling us he was from Colombia, speaking loudy, smiling lots, walking around with his hat for compensation, brightening the dreary metro. Made my ride fun. It was obnoxiously loud (this was one of his more tranquil songs) and everyone was still so stoic. I couldn't help but smile and laugh.
but the policia didn't like it so much. He got kicked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it! Reminds me of my rides on the "tube" in London my junior year. No one spoke or smiled, yet I nearly laughed out loud every time a busker (British word for public performer looking for cash) played or anything unusual happened.
ReplyDelete