Tuesday, September 27

Castles and People: Great Support in Hard Times

Went on a mandatory class field trip for Spanish Culture and Civilization class. We saw castles and churches. It was chill. Lots of bus. Lots of new faces with names and an experience to go with them. I want to build a castle with lots of hidden passage ways and convoluted walk ways and more and more to explore. Someday.


Castle and city of Olite

Put this one on a postcard

I got a gigantic halo
So many towers and places to explore and find

Set a 2 second self-timer on the road cause the trees made a pretty tunnel....but....it focused on the road.


Posed. Pretty.

Below


NOBODY was attacking this castle
It was tough coming back and hearing the news of Marcus and Hannah. Broke down for a little while, just shocked and greived and hurt. Helped when I got to Becca just to get emotion out. However, no words explain the feelings that I wish for Hannah and Marcus. Just love. I hope that justice can be served but if not, that we can forgive them. Enjoying the blessings of family and friends and support and trying never to lose sight of the love we do have today is important. Took on new urgency. Makes me wanna call Sweetheart. And wow, I've never seen so many people supporting through prayers and comments on facebook. Anyway, I like everyone else am praying for everything a bunch daily.

Love lots,
Andrew

P.S.- God, people, and castles-- great support in desperate times. Psalm 62:1-2  "My soul finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation. He is FORTRESS, I will never be shaken."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Andrew! We are on the mend. It's hard for us too not being with the whole family in times like these. PHIL 4:13

    ReplyDelete

feel free to give me some feedback