Saturday, July 16

20 Things That Give Me Life...Updated Version July 2011

One year ago at Crooked Creek Ranch on Summer Staff, our coordinators encouraged us to make a list of 20 things that bring us life. That set us on fire. The good stuff in life that makes it all worth it. So here's my updated list (no particular order):
  1. Reading and worship songs and spending time with Jesus or talking about Him.
  2. The 4 accents I can do... Kazakhstan-y, British, eh, and Country.
  3. Being silly and delirious and laughing with friends.
  4. Hugs and Kisses and Massages
  5. Serving or giving time. Especially to disciple/teach. Loving on/investing in others.
  6. Dating and pursuing Becca Stanton. It's true. Gotta say it.
  7. Being like-minded, good communication, working together well for a common purpose.
  8. Sharing life stories.
  9. Anything that makes me cry in a good way...like the movie Blood Diamond or a YL Say So
  10. Traveling. Period.
  11. The Original List I made a year ago
  12. Disciplines. Working out...push ups, ab ripper x, running. Spiritual...meditation/memorization, prayer, reading, purity. 
  13. Sports. Playing and watching. Especially championships.
  14. Remembering all we've been given. Reminiscing. 
  15. People honestly, caringly asking how you are. Getting to know someone deeply.
  16. Being vulnerable and opening up. Bringing the dark into the light. So refreshing.
  17. Going to 2 movies in one night. Especially with Dad.
  18. Being really close with my family. Especially Mom and our conversations about God and life. And anything having to do with Max. Hahaha.
  19. Top ten lists and all sort of lists in general. Like this one.
  20. Great books. Speaking of...I need to make a list of those I've read.
  21. Education. Learning. Using and applying it also. Like cooking. Or hopefully like this Spanish I've been learning.

Yummy Spaghetti I made
Went with STARS (sorta like an after school program for) kids from around Waco
 to Baylor's Mayborn Museum where there's an exhibit on Egypt right now . That Mark , me, and Hugo.
I ran one day in this severe weather. Woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to give me some feedback