Monday, March 28

Becca's birthday, Randall in Waco and the usual

Dear Family and Friends, 

It was a good week here in Waco. Randall came on Tuesday until Friday and we enjoyed many meals and a few Waco attractions. Good to see him. Thanks for coming bro.



Birthday present sent from Build-A-Bear online named "Little Bear" since I'm a Baylor Bear and she is Becca Bear

Becca's birthday was Thursday (3/24) so I tried to make that as special as she is to me. She enjoyed her week and felt like it was a week-long celebration of her birthday since she went home last weekend, got presents from her parents (a Kindle she can't wait to use at the beach!), a bear and an Amazon.com gift card for getting books on her Kindle from me, and then her grandparents had dinner with her on Friday night. 

And it was a good week in Young Life. I gave the club talk Tuesday at WyldLife and nailed it. Too smooth for me to be talking. Had a couple great conversations with 2 guys about Jesus and life after too, so it was really a blessed thing.
Trash pick up for YL work day. Micah Adams is the guy on the right. Team leader and very good friend of mine.
Dodgeball at "the Cage." Soo much fun.
I got a foul ball at the Baylor baseball game! Woo.
Love you all,
Andrew

P.S.- umm...idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to give me some feedback