Dear Family and Friends,
I didn't enjoy this week very much. Tuesday, I went to the Baylor health center and they diagnosed me with type B flu. While the nice doctor lady was telling me to stay isolated and drink fluids and to contact my professors telling them I wouldn't be going, she tied my mask on me and fully expected me to wear it around. I wore it out politely but it came straight off when I went outside. I think they're smart, but I just don't feel comfortable wearing it around. It's probably necessary, but it just makes me laugh too. It's just like in high school when I got pink eye. I didn't own a pair of glasses so when I couldn't wear my contacts, I used Deda's glasses from when she wore them in like cerca 1996. I needed them, but people would see me and laugh, and I would laugh too, because I KNEW they looked ridiculous. Harry Potter-esque.
Anyway, the week was rather miserable. Big headache throughout the week. But as of Friday, I've been clear and free of pain. Thank God. It's so nice to be able to think.
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
feel free to give me some feedback